mercredi 25 mars 2020

Government orders

I realise that the posts on this this blog seem disconnected but that is how life is at the moment. yesterday I received 2 messages on my mobile ordering me to stay at home.
I was planning to walk to the post box to post a birthday card  but now I cannot. 
I am feeling disappointed that I cannot get the new windows that I was planning and I wanted to throw out all the carpets which are really quite grubby. Never mind. Patience is a virtue as my mother frequently reminded me.
I am feeling at a loss today as I can't decide what to do. I don't want to watch TV until this evening. I don't want to spend too much time on this laptop. I already spend too much time on Facebook. I think I will go and cook something. 

My cherry tree in France- I wonder if it has flowered yet.
How I miss my French garden. even if there was absolutely no work to be done there I could always walk round it. walking slowly and observing every plant and assessing what work needed to be down too about 2 hours. I could sit in the greenhouse too to read my many gardening mags. and books and plan future projects.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire