samedi 21 mars 2020

Isolation continued

I find so much to do but feel I am not getting everything done that is necessary. However I am getting on with the garden. I have planted all the coloured buckets. 2 blue, cornflowers, 2 orange, sun flowers and 2 lime green, snapdragons.  I bought them in Tesco. They had a bag of compost and a packet of seeds in each. They should flower in 16 weeks. I shall monitor the progress and take photos of the final . I have planted the 3 hanging baskets which I also bought from Tesco. They each had a bag of soil too and a packet of nasturtium seeds.
I plan to do more cooking than usual, at least more interesting meals. Yesterday I made beetroot soup. It wasn't as tasty as the last time I made it but edible. I had it yesterday and I filled 2 containers for the freezer and there is enough left for lunch today.
Well I am in self isolation. I prepared by buying food. BUT I forgot about the cats. No cat food left.
Are they dying of hunger or trying to eat books?
Is cheeky trying to phone for help?

                   Image may contain: people sitting, cat and indoor

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire