lundi 16 mars 2020

Keep on keeping on.

I went to French class and Mahjong this morning. Greatly depleted classes but I am glad I went. I shall go to the theatre and the hairdresser's tomorrow then I shall self  isolate until I need to buy food.
There is a beautiful display of daffodils in front of the Town Hall. I shall go and take a photo tomorrow morning.
I can't see a problem with the so called isolation when we have wall to wall TV and telephones and email and u-tube  and piles of books and magazines and fridges and freezers.
Perhaps it will make us more aware of the homeless. I can even look out of the window and watch my garden blossoming , the spring flowers greeting me daily.
Walking back home this morning I saw my first robin since I moved back to England. Then when I arrived home and looked out of the window I saw my first blue tit on the bird feeder. Up until today the only feeders I have seen have been huge pigeons.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire