samedi 14 mars 2020

Detox continued

So I managed to live without TV until 6ish yesterday but I did go to board games in the afternoon which helped.
Today I lapsed somewhat. I listened to the radio this morning but was sidetracked by Facebook. I think it is more toxic than the TV. I do like to keep in touch with friends but I am easily distracted by "interesting" articles.
I was looking forward to the writing group next Monday. It has been cancelled because of the virus. I found a short story written almost only in dialogue which I had written  some years ago. This was to be the task of the next meeting. The original version of my story wasn't only in dialogue. I found adjusting it was a fascinating exercise. I realised that perhaps much of the writing is unnecessary padding.


This photo is an indulgence. All my friends know that I am besotted with this man. The easiest relationship I have ever had. We never argue. Anyway he is here on this blog because next week's tournament which I have been looking forward to for weeks is also cancelled due to the virus. 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire