mercredi 27 octobre 2010

Seeing Ourselves As Other People See Us

Do I see myself as other people see me? Do we/I ever know how other people see us? Most of us care too much about what other people think. We all spend our time and energy wanting to be liked. So I assume we try to second guess how other people would like us to behave. Then we expect to be liked. How many times have you/I said  yes when we wanted to say no just to be liked? I have no idea how other people see me. I would like to be true to myself and to stick to my principles rather than act or speak just to be liked. You'd think at my age I had learned how to do this wouldn't you? So why was it such a shock to be told first of all that I was a depressive? I did deal with that I think. Then I was told I was judgmental. I am still working on that. Now I hear that I am neurotic.
Maybe I should add them to my profile or call this blog 'Ramblings of  a Judgmental, Depressive, Neurotic.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire