mardi 26 octobre 2010

Writing Group

I have advertised the first meeting of my new writing group. I missed the book launch but went to the workshop of the ????.
I enjoyed the workshop and found it inspiring. I came away determined to set up a new group. There were only four of us which turned out to be good because we all got enough time to speak. We were three women and one man. I had toyed with the idea of setting up a women only group. Anyway as there was a man there I decided against and have just advertised it as  'a writng group'. If enough people turn up perhaps we could have two groups - a mixed and an all women's group.
As I have found in the past in a group of four or five people there is always someone who is part of the adoption triangle.  So it happened again. Which reminds me I have not received a newsletter from NPN for months now and there was supposed to be a review of SW the next issue. It would be just my luck if the newsletter was finished.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire