jeudi 4 novembre 2010

Grief

I am weighed down by grief. How heavy it is. I can barely move. Will it ever go away?
I have two grandchildren approaching thirty. I have a new grandchild of a few months. I put the baby photo on the office of my laptop. It was so pleasant at first. Each time I logged on I felt close to this baby that I had not met.
Then he became the likeness of my son who was adopted and died aged twenty seven years ago.
Now I have removed the photo because I can't bear the memories. What am I doing to myself I ask. Erasing the photo hasn't helped. I tried to putting up a photo of him with his a parents. In  the only photo I have of him with his parents he is crying. That was even worse. The photos have gone but the image is in my head and I can't stop crying. Will it ever get better? I think not. If only I could take time out and grieve. But there is always something pressing to be done and I have no energy to do it because grief is heavy. It really is a burden.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire