mardi 5 octobre 2010

Organisation

Organisation is the thief of time so my son once told me. I am sure that there is an opposite saying which says that being more organised means you have more time.
I am finding that the more I try to file things in different categories the more muddled I become.
What about order comes from chaos? I am in complete chaos at the moment. I have tried to separate my writing by having different blogs. I tried to separate the novel I am writing into different sections. I have even tried to separate myself under different nom de plumes for writing and emails and face book and websites.
I am now totally confused and near to madness. Well that's nothing new.
OK so to begin to get some order or for the sake of sanity to clear my head this blog is now about writing and writing only.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire