mardi 26 octobre 2010

Blogs

I have managed to access two of my old blogs. They made very interesting reading and I wish there was some way of linking all my blogs together and also of being able to give  people one address so that they or I could log in and read the lot.
I find my past self is far more interesting than my present self and a much better writer. One problem about keeping up with my blog is that my old enemy time intervenes ad says,  'You should be writing your novel.'
Yesterday I felt so tired I slept off and on for most of the afternoon. eventually I dragged myself into the garden and did a couple of jobs I moved the sticks into the wood shelter to keep them dry and I cleared some of the nasturtiums. I felt better after that but then wasted yet another evening playing solitaire etc. How can I break this habit.
Two reminders here.
1) Plan to go out - swimming - cinema- anywhere but playing stupid games
2) Go to bed to read or write
DO NOT PLAY GAMES

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire