samedi 3 septembre 2022

Just tear it up

 Dear Mslexia, 

                 My copy arrived.  I tore it out of the envelope then continued tearing until every single page was separated. Now I can read it in comfort taking care to keep the pages in numbered order. You see, otherwise, my 80-year-old arthritic fingers are unable to hold the magazine open far enough to be able to read to the end of each line.  

I know it seems and feels like sacrilege but what is the alternative? I suppose I could cancel my subscription and don't think I haven't thought about it. 

So, as long as I feel that enough of the content is inspiring, enjoyable and useful I shall continue to tear it apart. The pages not the content.

Yours an old-time scribbler,

Keep safe,

Jean Wild

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire