dimanche 30 janvier 2022

Patch Final Chapter

 

Patch story, chapter 8.

I am now the Queen of the settee even though the French woman calls me Queen Mother because I love to roll on my back and to stretch,  living few space for the others to sit on it. I cant say that I get on well with the other  cats, in fact I tolerate them as they are in my house and my garden. They ignore me as much as I ignore them. On the whole I'm happy like that. The food is good, the water always clear ans fresh, the fire is  on 7/24. The FW is very kind to me, stroking me a lot and she even speaks English to me, even if I have improved my French, I appreciate a lot, it reminds me the Boss. The Boss must not worry for me, I am being well taken care and loved. I have decided to socialize with the French man and  woman's Friends, and now I come to them and I let them stroke me, I am no longer shy or savage with people, I even like a nap on the FW bosom ! Well that is all for now, its  time to have a good rest.. 




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire