samedi 20 juin 2020

I COULD WRITE A BOOK
I read the article in Mslexia 86 "GROUP DYNAMICS" and it got me thinking that I could respond with all my experiences of writing groups - and reading groups and music groups and women's groups and , and , and.
That was a light bulb moment. How many times have I said in a conversation, "Oh don't tell me about XYZ, I could write a book".
I can list just a few - divorce, moving house, gardening, driving, demonstrating, holidays, camping, estate agents and now the list is boring.
My thoughts ran on. "Of course I couldn't write a book, could I? No but I could write an essay on each. And then what? "
The light bulb went out at that point. So I went back to reading Myslexia. On the next page was The Pitch Calendar 2020/21.
Now there's and idea.


Philips 20W CFL Energy Saving Spiral Bulb, Opal
I LIKE THIS BULB IT  REFLECTS MY THOUGHT PROCESSES

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire