vendredi 5 juin 2020



                        Myslexia arrived
It always happens . I read a few pages and my mind is buzzing with ideas. I don't know where to start.
The first article suggests that as writers we could/should help the fight of global warming by writing about it and changing the vocabulary about it e.g. change global warming to global heating. this makes sense and I think some people are doing  this.
I want to write to day but all my ideas are jumbled. So I am making a list and some kind of order may appear.
1. Sylvaine's  house and the book "Sylvotherapie : Le pouvoir energetique des arbre "
2. Kidsgrove writing group
3. Short story  Ethel Fleda's Blog
4. Language - Arnold Bennett's quote - the interestingness  of ordinariness
5.Chris Packam's TV programme on trees  

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire