jeudi 2 décembre 2021

Patch's Story Chapter 6

Patch 6

I have been living in the garden and the greenhouse for a long time. It seems like years. The French woman puts food for me every day but I always hide until she goes back into the house or leaves in the car. 

Today something else is happening. Two big vans arrive just like the ones when the Boss and my sister's left. Great I think they are coming back. I position my self so that I can observe everything. The vans are emptied and they drive away. The Boss doesn't appear and nor do my sisters.

The French woman and a man, I think he is her husband, visit often. I don't really care now as long as they continue to feed me. There is a lot of stuff happening like new windows and an extension has been built. I watch everything from afar and I am sure that when all these alterations are finished the Boss will return. I am never hungry or cold so I am used to things.

Just as I think things can't get worse the French couple arrive with--- and you'll never guess what. They arrive with cats. I count the baskets as they are carried in doors. Six, yes six. I thought they were going to live indoors but no. After a few days they come out, one by one and sniff around the house. This happens everyday. Each day they widened their explorations. I was afraid that they would attack me. I kept my distance and observe them from afar. 


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire