lundi 27 septembre 2010

Is identity connected to madness

Sunday, September 26, 2010 interesting / frightening
I am still confused. Now matter how hard I try to sort out my blogs and my identity they become more and more confused. Who am I? Why is it so difficult to be one person. Is having multiple identities an illness? The problem is I am not really any of them. I am above my body looking down on this person who can't sleep, who wants to write, who wants to garden, to watch tv, to read. I am bored with reality. I can't be a mother or a granny.
Maybe this is just an excuse so that I can excuse myself from the mundane.

Wednesday, July 19, 2006 What's in a name?
Quite a lot I think. I have been playing about with names partly because I was wondering if male authers are published more often than female authers and also because I am trying to choose names for the characters in my book. I can't keep on calling them he/him and she/her. Or maybe I'm just having another identity crisis. I usually move the furniture around it's not so drastic.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire