lundi 9 mai 2022

Bits and Pieces 2 and 3

 We followed a woman wearing very tight jeans and six inch high stiletto heels which wear obviously excruciatingly painful. They repeatedly stuck in the cracks and she slid about on the curved cobbles. 

"Why does she do it to herself?"  asked my bulimic friend.

I wondered,"Will she ever learn to fly in stilettos."


Listening to the radio.

I reach down through the slimy, greasy water to remove the sick making remnants of the last meal - a piece of egg, lettuce and tomato.

George Martin 0n the radio says, "I composed this to describe middle America and was fortunate enough to have John Williams-----"

The contents of the plug hole feel like the innards of a toad. I drop them in the bin and wonder, how long is it since George Martin or John williams did this if ever.








Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire