lundi 21 décembre 2020

Things will get better or-----

In the past when I have been ill I've thought that I'll be better tomorrow or next week or even in two weeks. Now at 80 when getting out of bed or putting on shoes and socks and struggling I realise it won't get better.  It will only gradually get worse.

Daily I am surprised that I am 80. How did I get to be 80. What have I done in 80 years. I read this morning about a woman who wrote half a dozen books and died at 29.

I have just watched a programme about Jazz musicians who achieved so much and died young. So what have I achieved in 80 years.

 Everyday I feel older and slower and my aches and pains increase. although I am warm and well fed and really want for nothing when so many people are cold and hungry. What is the point of it all?

 Copper, Outdoor, led, Battery

 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire