mercredi 29 juin 2011

emails

I have lost access to my jeanwild hotmail account. If anyone out there has ever used it can you let me know because then I may be able to retrieve it if I can tell hot mail who sent me emails.

2 commentaires:

  1. Hello Fleure
    I am posting a comment to you here, as I wanted to say how much I enjoy your other blog "Living & Gardening in Brittany". I cannot see anywhere on there to leave a comment.
    I found the blog in June when looking on the Internet about Brittany as I was about to go on holiday there, & became a follower of your blog.
    Today I see you have written about the book shop village (sorry forgotten its name) - I was hoping to get there but didn't make it - but next year maybe.
    Thank you for the insight into Brittany you give

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I really appreciate your comment. I thought I was blogging into outer space. I began writing it with the intention of sending sections of it to some of the magazines to give people an idea about what life here is like. Thanks again for your support.

    RépondreSupprimer