mercredi 9 février 2011

It Happens Every Time

My head was swimming with ideas, and I was raring to go then it happened again. I was laid low with a bug. I spent a couple of days lying around listening to the radio and wishing I was out in the garden but i did hear some good stuff in With Great Pleasure I must check up on the net for the references. I have the go ahead to read at NPN AGM. I am looking forward to that. I have also done more research for the Canal Magazine and was quite absorbed with Philip Leese's writing. It is a pity that his work is not available on Amazon. I bought a copy of my book from French amazon and found it was cheaper than Amazon.UK!
PS Philip Leese is a local historian who has published a couple of books on local history. He also facilitates a group for the U3A on Local History.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire